1. Be honest, ethical and have integrity in all business relationships. Be quality driven and provide outstanding customer service.
2. Be responsive with service to my clients above all else. Provide service that exceeds my client’s expectations.
3. Be accessible to my clients. Be there when they need me. Be easy to work with and provide reliable information that clients will understand.
Expected outcomes when working with Don Oswalt
1. I make it easy to do business with me.
2. I strive to be very responsive to your needs.
3. I have a commitment to quality.
4. I provide the little things that set me apart from others in my field.
What Our Clients Say
If you want good customer service, Don Oswalt is your man. He always exceeds our expectation and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I can count on him to meet deadlines and to care about each project as if it were his own.
Erin M. Hopkins, The Beach Company
– Brittany M. Geiger, Arjo Wiggins Medical
“Don has been fantastic to work with! I recently took over for another girl and had no idea what I was doing as far as ordering for our company. Don was very patient with me and walked me through everything and even helped me figure out our needs based on previous orders. Don was always cheerful and helpful and made the process a lot easier!”
– Chaplain Rob Dewey, Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy
I know that the printing needs of the Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy will be addressed in a personal and professional manner when working with Nelson Printing/Don Oswalt. From the start of a project to the end, the Nelson staff is high qualified to offer guidance – giving us expansive ideas in the beginning to catching our typos and grammar before a project goes to press. And in closing, every print job has always been ahead of schedule!
– Helen Rice / Fuzzco
Don has been a pleasure to work with over the years. I really appreciate and admire his patience and responsiveness on projects we work on together. His understanding and experience with the printing process is evident. He’s someone I’ve really grown to like and trust.
– Zach Norris, Graphic Designer, BB&T Charleston Wine + Food Festival®
“What I appreciate most about Don is his straight-forward dedication to the client. I’ve worked with him for over two years and have never once been disappointed. RFP’s are returned promptly with options, suggestions and explanations and our jobs always turn out looking great. He has my company’s best interest in mind – which is only amplified by his dedication to volunteering with the Festival!”
– Andrew Barton, People Matter
“I love working with Don. He’s always very responsive and cares about quality. He also goes out of his way to let us know he appreciates our business. Thanks Don.”